[opencms-dev] OC 5 - Listes working?

James jim at futurate.com
Mon Jan 31 15:57:24 CET 2005

Has anyone got the mailing list module working with OpenCms 5.0?

I installed the module fine and set up the new tables in the opencms
database but whenever I click on any of the Listes icons in Administration I
am shown “System Error” and “Filter Toutes Triees Par”.

Do I need to put info into the web.xml file to get this module working?

Is that my problem?

Is there a better way to handle mailing lists with OpenCms5.0?

thanks

---