[opencms-dev] OC 5 - Listes working?

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Tue Feb 1 10:33:15 CET 2005

Hi

I seem to recall that I had issues with table names - if my memory
serves me it uses upper-case in the setup SQL and lower case in the
code.
If your database is not setup to ignore case on table names then it
fails. MySQL uses the file system to store the tables and thus
dependens on the underlying file system as to how it handles case
issues. You can either patch the code/SQL or set the database to ignore
case. There is an option for MySQL to control case sensitivity on table
names - on Linux system I have (in the MySQL config):

[mysqld]
lower_case_table_names=1