[opencms-dev] Content Relation Engine (CRE) Status? What's to come of Channels?

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Thu Feb 3 04:54:03 CET 2005

The release notes for version 6 alpha 1 and 2 both said that there would
be a new system that replaces the "Channel" concept:

    * We will write a "content relation" engine for resources in the VFS
      - this replaces the old "channel" concept of the master module

I did not see anything listed in the alpha 3 release notes nor any
discussion in the archives.  Are there still plans to implement this
feature?  Who should I direct my questions if I really want to see this
through?

Thanks team,

Daniel Rhoden