[opencms-dev] Content Relation Engine (CRE) Status? What's to comeof Channels?

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Feb 3 09:34:23 CET 2005

The CRE has been dropped from the 6.0 feature list. It is to be developed
after the 6.0 final release. Main reason is that we want to finish the
release with the features we currently have in the 6.0 alpha as soon as
possible.

BTW this is also mentioned in the 6.0 alpha 3 release notes.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts