[opencms-dev] - Export module periodically

Martha Liakopoulou mlia at eurocom.gr
Fri Feb 4 12:22:52 CET 2005

Hello,

I am trying to export a module periodically (as a backup procedure) by using the cms.exportResources method of CmsObject, but the zip that it creates contains only manifest.xml.

I have successfully created a scheduled task for exporting the content of my site by using the method above, but it doesn't work for the module. Is there another method that I can use?

P.S. My module (com.eurocom.hyundai) contains folders where the export property is as follows:

foldername

property

/system/modules/com.eurocom.hyundai/

export=true

/system/modules/com.eurocom.hyundai/elements/

(these are jsp files)

export=dynamic

/system/modules/com.eurocom.hyundai/jsptemplates/

(these are jsp files)

export=dynamic

/system/modules/com.eurocom.hyundai/resources/

(this folder contains images)

export=true

Thanks
Martha