[opencms-dev] cannot login - Try MSIE 5.5 & enable pop-up

hossein rahmani rahmanihosein at yahoo.com.au
Sat Feb 5 12:33:25 CET 2005

Dear paul
   I must mention that ,i unwar the opencms.war myself and copy the whole content in the folder with the name of opencms.war and then copy that folder to the deploy DIR of my jboss .

    Be sure that   i use IE version 6 and also enable the popup window .
Main problem is about URL which start with opencms.war , which must start with the /opencms<i.e without war prefix>

i will be appreciated if u help me since i pay one day just for running that and till now i'm not successful at that.
bye

"Paul D. Bain" <paulbain at pobox.com> wrote:
At 05:43 AM 2/5/2005, hossein rahmani wrote:

>Hi all ,
> i already installed the opencms5 by using mysql and jboss ,all things
> went right ,but i can not login and the page redirect to the UrL with
> prefix of "opencms.war/opencms" which is wronge .
>plz help me .
>
>How i can login???

Hossein,

Make sure that you are using MS IE ver. 5.5 (or later) as your web
browser and that you have enabled pop-up windows. Your browser must be able
to pop-up a new window.

-- Paul