AW: [opencms-dev] XML structured content & product data

Ulrich Rueth lists at rueth.info
Sat Feb 5 12:54:39 CET 2005

Hi Jose,

I am currently working on an article management module, which has been
available for OpenCms 5 but is currently migrated to OpenCms 6. I uses the
xml structured content. You may watch this list, as I will post a message as
soon as it is available.

Of course you are free to re-use it and adapt it to your needs.

Regards
Ulrich