[opencms-dev] XML structured content & product data

Jose Felix Hernandez josefelixh at herbert.sytes.net
Sun Feb 6 02:32:45 CET 2005

Thanks Ulrich,

I understand. But what I am trying to achieve is to write an XML schema and
be able to create XML resources in OpenCms through the wizard, in the same
way you can create and article, or widget, in the vesion 6a3. Becouse now I
am able to create a General XML Content, and by including my schema in the
control code, I can create this new type of XML Content.

Do you know how can I achieve?

Regards