[opencms-dev] opencms6: Article Management Module

GV kpkp at gmx.net
Tue Feb 8 15:01:37 CET 2005

did follow the docu but I do have a question concerning the following point:
http://www.rueth.info/articlemanagement-documentation/opencms6/article_0002.html

in the above section is mentioned:
"Create the file /system/modules/mymodule/jsptemplates/default.jsp"

does this mean to create it directly in the file system? If yes, the only
"/system" dirs I have in my Tomcat installation are the following:

./packages/modules/org.opencms.editors.htmlarea/system
./packages/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone.democontent/system
./packages/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone.xmlcontentdemo/system
./packages/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/system
./packages/modules/org.opencms.legacy.compatibility/system
./packages/modules/org.opencms.welcome/system
./setupdata/vfs/system
./jsp/online/system
./jsp/offline/system

so, where should I place this file?