[opencms-dev] Error during installation

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Wed Feb 9 15:02:57 CET 2005

Hello,

    I think the problem You get with opencms 5.0.1 is related to the
newer mysql version than 3.1.x
If you think on going  with OpenCMS 6 i think is better to go with it
and try to do some research: install the templateone demo,
read the mailing list, try the article management module etc.
My opinion is that OC6 is a big jump over OC5 so You might end up
learning something in OC5 and later find out is not valid any more in OC6.

Best regards,
Andras.