[opencms-dev] OCms5 - Compare an email address to users_email field in the opencms_users table from a Javabean

James jim at futurate.com
Thu Feb 10 14:29:23 CET 2005

Compare an email address to the 'users_email' field in the opencms_users
table from a Javabean.

I'm trying to compare an email address that is typed into a form, with all
the email addresses in the opencms_users table (the 'users_email' field). I
don't want duplicate email addresses for my WebUsers. I am validating the
form using a Javabean. Are there any 'built-in' methods of doing this with
opencms and how would I tie it into my Javabean for accessing the opencms
database?

cheeeeeeeeers