[opencms-dev] Update WebUser password and group

Rafael Diaz Valdes Rafael.Diaz.Valdes at cern.ch
Thu Feb 10 15:11:14 CET 2005

Hi list,

I'm preparing a JSP to change the Webuser information (password, group). but when I use the "readWebUser(username)" method of CmsObject to get the WebUser

  CmsUser webUser = cmso.readWebUser(webUserName);

  I found the following error:

 Root cause:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: com.opencms.core.CmsException: [com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess]

I'm using the Adminstrator or ProjectManager user to perform this Update, if I can not use this method, then  how can I get the webuser object to change his password and group.

Best Regards
Rafael