[opencms-dev] Upgrade from 5 to 6

Hannes Dangel Hannes.Dangel at web.de
Fri Feb 11 09:49:48 CET 2005

I'm a newcomer - just exercising writing articles and publicashing  - and
've got 5.0.1 installed on my home-computer (windows).
In office: I 'm expected to publish under under OpenCms 6.0 alpha 3.
I could not find a check-list what steps for this upgrade are to be done. I
looked in the archives as well.
Please give me some hints - perhaps even the hint: keep with your version -
it's fine for exercing and to get over the differences in the office is
easier than upgrading now, where the alpha version has not yet settled.

Regards
Hannes