[opencms-dev] Module parameter <additionalresources> in Opencms v6 alpha3

Tim tcs777 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 11:36:24 CET 2005

I'm trying to set up my module properly. I've added a parameter called
<additionalresources> to specify the directories to be exported. A few
strange things happen:

1) When the parameter is specified as
</sites/default/;/system/modules/mymodule/> only the last specified
directory is exported (/system/modules/mymodule/)

2) When I change it to
</;/sites/default/;/system/modules/biz.smal.bolfood/> only my site
root (/sites/default/) is exported and nothing else!

3) When I try to change the parameter and want the / removed, somehow
the new value is not stored in the module properties. Even <delete>
doesn't seem to delete anything! So now I'm not able to change the
value of this parameter..

Any ideas??