[opencms-dev] Module parameter <additionalresources> in Opencms v6alpha3

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Feb 11 12:14:30 CET 2005

The module interface will be improved in a later version. Currently, the
"additionalresources" parameter has actually been replaced by a list of
resources that belong to the module stored in the "opencms-modules.xml" file
in the <resources> node. Since the current module interface does not have
any GUI for editing the module resources, as a workaround the
"additionalresources" parameter is still used.

Also the site from which you are exporting the module is currently
important. A module will be exported relative to the current site. So if you
export from the root site "/" or from a selected site like e.g.
"/sites/default/" does make a big difference. The best way to avoid problems
is to import exaclty from the same site as it was exported.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts