[opencms-dev] source code editor is opening very, very sllow in internet explorer

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Feb 14 15:40:41 CET 2005

I just installed the Win XP update mentioned below (from Windows update) on
a Win XP SP2 Notebook.

I haven't noticed any changes in the "startup speed" of the OpenCms Editor
after installation.
So it appears the issue is not cased by the latest XP security update, at
last not in general.

FYI I have the OpenCms server in the "Trusted Sites" zone (always true for
localhost). I tried various security level settings in the "Trusted Sites"
zone, from "Medium" to "Very Low" security. All worked without Editor delay.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts