[opencms-dev] source code editor is opening very, very sllow in internet explorer

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Mon Feb 14 16:41:05 CET 2005

Well, it is of course not consistent... That would be too easy :-)
So today I don't have any problems, maybe Windows just needed a couple
of extra reboots (other than one requested by the update-process). But
if it reappear I'll try to enable debugging in the log to see if
OpenCms seems to be done sending the contents to the browser or if it
stops midway when the delay happens.