[opencms-dev] How to check the links with OpenCms 6 ?

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Thu Feb 17 09:30:12 CET 2005

Hello All !

I try to update a project to OpenCms 6. I want to check the external
links and the html links of a whole project with the new API.

In the version 6 alpha 3, there is the class
com.opencms.defaults.CmsLinkCheck which is rather simple. But
it is deprecated. It is written in the javadoc that, it will not be
possible to use it after the version 6.
Does it mean that the class CmsLinkCheck will not be available any more
in the version 6.xx ?

I noticed the new classe CmsHtmlLinkValidator in the package
org.opencms.validation. But the features are not as complete as for the
class CmsLinkCheck.

How to realise an automatic check which be usable for the version 6 and
uppper ?

Regards

--
Xavier Ottolini