[opencms-dev] How to check the links with OpenCms 6 ?

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Tue Feb 15 16:18:25 CET 2005

Hi Cms Gurus!

I try to update a project to OpenCms 6. I want to check the external
links and the html links of a whole project with the new API.
In the version 5 there was the method getBrokenLinks in the class
com.opencms.file.CmsObject.
Until the version 6, there is the class
com.opencms.defaults.CmsLinkCheck which seems to be rather simple. But
it is deprecated.

I have seen the new classe CmsHtmlLinkValidator in the package
org.opencms.validation. But the methods are not as complete as the
former way
How to realise this with the new API ?

Regards

--