[opencms-dev] OpenCMS6: CSS-integration with WYSIWYG-Editor

Uwe König uwederkoenig at web.de
Fri Feb 18 10:52:07 CET 2005

Hello all,

I installed the OpenCMS Alpha 3 without greater problems. I'm now investigating the possibilities of fitting HTMLArea to our suits as close as possible.
If I didn't get all wrong, HTMLArea provides the possibility of defining the entries in the dropdown-list with blockstyles, initially filled with several heading, paragraph, formatted-tags. Now my question is: where can I add some entries to that list? I tried to add an entry in htmlarea.js and restarted tomcat, but to no avail. Has anybody dealt with that task before?
Thanks in advance,

Uwe König