[opencms-dev] Java script

Møller, Casper R. (CRM) CRM at maxygen.dk
Fri Feb 18 15:37:45 CET 2005

I have a Java script menu on my JSP template the java script files are located in the resource in the module under a folder menu_files.
But in one of the .js files folowing are needed

// A path to Tigra Menu GOLD files from the PAGE containinig Menu
var TMenu_path_to_files = '/system/modules/dk.mysite.www/resources/menu_files/';

I have tried diferent solutions but I can't seem to get it working any ideas ?

//Casper