[opencms-dev] Porting OpenCms 6.0 to MS SQL Server

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Feb 18 12:31:36 CET 2005

> I am available to help with OpenCMS6 porting to SQL Server.
>
> Weide

Weide,

seems you are the first and currently the only volunteer for the 6.0 to MS
SQL Server port.

Are you in for it anyway?

If so I can provide you some pointers where and how to start. I can cover
most of the OpenCms specific issues if required, however my personal MS SQL
Server knowledge is close to non-exsitent so most of the actual work (like
preparing special SQL queries etc.) would be up to you.

Hopefully others join the effort once we get something startet...

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts