[opencms-dev] Porting OpenCms 6.0 to MS SQL Server

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Fri Feb 18 16:01:53 CET 2005

Hello Alexander,

    We could also support the development for MS-SQL support.
Can You send me some more details on this list or at my email ?
What i would be interested in:
1. what IDE to use (i think Eclipse)
2. what branch to work on
3. how do You expect to get back the sources
4. what MS-SQL jdbc driver should be used by default installation ? (i
think we need here a freely avail. driver)
5. when You expect this to be ready ( as i understood the beta release
will come up pretty soon i don't know if we can
finish this so fast).
6. also if  You have code guidelines to follow, unit tests etc.

Best regards,
Andras Balogh
http://www.reea.net