[opencms-dev] Article Management 6ver3

GV kpkp at gmx.net
Sun Feb 20 21:53:19 CET 2005

Hi there,

was going through the installation of the Article Management module and got a
problem:

I did apply everything as described in the following link:
http://www.rueth.info/articlemanagement-documentation/opencms6/article_0002.html

but when clicking on the "index.html" file, wich can be found in my sample
site, the following error appears:

An error occured.
org.apache.taglibs.datetime.DateFormatSymbolsTEI
Requested
resource: /system/modules/info.rueth.opencms.articles/templates/InfoRuethNewss.jsp
OpenCms version: 6.0 alpha 3 Caladan
OpenCms context: /opencms/opencms

Well, the problem is that the pathh
"/system/modules/info.rueth.opencms.articles/templates/InfoRuethNewss.jsp" is
a valid one. I mean "InfoRuethNewss.jsp" does exist!!!

Also, in the "default.jsp" shouldn't the:

"<% if (cms.template("foot")) {"
be changed to:
"<% if (cms.template("foot")) { %>"

Thanks for your assistance