AW: [opencms-dev] Article Management 6ver3

Ulrich Rueth lists at rueth.info
Mon Feb 21 19:50:44 CET 2005

Hi,

as far as I can read from your exception stack, OpenCms cannot find the
Jakarta DateTime taglib
("org.apache.taglibs.datetime.DateFormatSymbolsTEI"). The next line
("Requested
resource: ...") is a bit misleading. It's just that InfoRuethNewss.jsp uses
this tag library (see there the import <%@ taglib prefix="cms"
uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>).

I suggest that you check "Step 3: Add the Jakarta DateTime tag library to
OpenCms" in
http://www.rueth.info/articlemanagement-documentation/opencms6/article_0001.
html. It should work then. Make sure that you name the tld file exactly as
stated in your web.xml file.

Regards
Ulrich