[opencms-dev] Alpha 3: Applying user styles in WYSIWIG

Roland Wolf rw at rolrolrol.de
Mon Feb 21 19:47:21 CET 2005

The release note file
/sites/default/release/notes_6.0a3.html
is linked to the style sheet
/system/modules/org.opencms.welcome/resources/welcome.css

When I open the release notes file with the WYSIWIG editor all the style sheet
formatting is visible. I am also able to enter additional formatted text in
_html_ editing mode:
displayed a highlighted Elephant in the WYSIWIG as expected.

However I did not find a way to assign the mentioned style "high" in WYSIWIG
mode. None of the drop downs shows the style names of the assigned style
sheet.
Is it possible to assign styles of the associated style sheet in WYSIWIG mode
or is it necessary to revert to html source editing mode?

Thank you for your help

Roland Wolf