[opencms-dev] Alpha 3: Applying user styles in WYSIWIG

Uwe König uwederkoenig at web.de
Thu Feb 24 11:32:16 CET 2005

Hello Roland,

> Is it possible to assign styles of the associated style sheet in
> WYSIWIG mode or is it necessary to revert to html source editing
> mode?

I posted the same question several days before. Yesterday I had a
look inside the code, there is a file "htmlarea.js" where some of
the blockstyles are defined. But, surprisingly enough, others appear
in the list also, and when I searched the CVS-checkout I didn't find
anything of these additional.
I also tried to add individual entries in the file "htmlarea.js"
mentioned above, but without success.

I'd be glad if you could let me know in case you are doing better on
this topic.
FYI: on my computer, the blockstyle-list differs between e.g Firefox
(some entries are missing) and MSIE. For you're using KMail, I
assume that you're NOT using MSIE. Which could be a point.
Best regards,

Uwe König