[opencms-dev] new install: graphics not found

Erik Lyons ELyons at cityofsalem.net
Wed Feb 23 21:46:14 CET 2005

Finally made it through the install on RedHat EL 3.0 (AS). After logging
in, the workplace comes up but all of the graphics are not found. It is
pointing to them at /opencms/resources/, and I can see on the file
system they are in
webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/ocsetup/vfs/system/workplace/resources/. While I
try to untangle the labyrinth of possible and actual rewrites in
opencms.preferences, I thought I'd see if someone had a quick answer
here. Thanks!

-e.l.