[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6a3 Lucene and PDF

Alexis Torreno alexis at tsworld.com
Thu Feb 24 21:54:51 CET 2005

Hello,

I am using OpenCms 6 alpha 3 with Tomcat 5 and MySQL.

Despite placing the folder housing my PDFs in opencms-search.xml, and
watching the status window verify that it has indexed my PDFs in
Administration > Search index management > Update index, I still do not
receive PDF matches in my search results.

Is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Al

Alexis Torreno
Web Developer

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
Head Office
66 The Esplanade
Toronto, ON M5E 1A6

Voice 416.362.4833 X 246
Fax 416.362.5824
alexis at tsworld.com
www.tsworld.com

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
We develop and implement great ideas for
intelligent corporations, individuals, governments
and NGO's around the world.

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
Nous développons et lançons de grandes idées
pour des corporations, des particuliers, des gouvernements
et des ONGs intelligents à travers le monde.