[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6a3 Lucene and PDF

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Thu Feb 24 22:13:14 CET 2005

I didn't actually try index PDF's specifically, but I ran into similar
issues as well.  This might be obvious, but you will have to restart
Tomcat after the changes to opencms-search.xml (at least the
application, the whole tomcat server may not need to be restarted).
Second, try doing single field searchs first but unchecking the rest of
those boxes.  Also, be conscious as to which project/ site you are
viewing.  Maybe experiment a few times.

Also, I discovered that the admin interface would fail but my custom
search page worked fine.  Not sure why.

--Daniel Rhoden