[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6a3 Lucene and PDF

Alexis Torreno alexis at tsworld.com
Mon Feb 28 23:46:06 CET 2005

I've figured out why my PDFs were being indexed, but not being returned on a
results page... kinda.

The PDFs are stored in /system/galleries/download/, and for some reason,
these PDFs are not returned during a query. I tried importing a PDF into my
site (/sites/cwt/), and that did get returned when I searched for it.

Is there any reason anyone can think of why my PDFs in the download gallery
don't come up during a search?

Thanks,

Al

Alexis Torreno
Web Developer

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
Head Office
66 The Esplanade
Toronto, ON M5E 1A6

Voice 416.362.4833 X 246
Fax 416.362.5824
alexis at tsworld.com
www.tsworld.com

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
We develop and implement great ideas for
intelligent corporations, individuals, governments
and NGO's around the world.

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
Nous développons et lançons de grandes idées
pour des corporations, des particuliers, des gouvernements
et des ONGs intelligents à travers le monde.