[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6a3 Lucene and PDF

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Wed Mar 2 14:13:13 CET 2005

I had a similar problem, but with images not showing up on the live
site.  I had a couple sites defined in the opencms-system.xml file
(/sites/siteA/ and /sites/siteB/).  I had the idea that I would have one
image gallery in /system/galleries/pics/ to hold all the images common
between the two site.

I found out that only the images added to the gallery prior to modifying
opencms-system.xml for the additional sites, actually displayed in the
live version.  I suspect that there are restrictions or file permission
issues that need to be addressed to make this sort of file access from
many different sites.

I ended up moving the gallery to inside of the resources folder of the
module containing the templates of both sites.  That appears to solve my
problem.

Hope this helps!

--Daniel Rhoden