[opencms-dev] OCMS 6.0b1 Max open cursors issue on Oracle

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Feb 25 19:05:06 CET 2005

David,

we just updated support for Oracle 8.1.7 in the CVS HEAD. We also did some
testing with Oracle 8.1.7 this week. The JDBC driver used was the old
"classes12.zip" for 8.1.7.

If possible, you could try to check out the version from CVS and see if you
still encounter the open cursor issue with that version. We did not
encounter any issues with Oracle 8.1.7 after the changes where made.

If you can't check out from CVS, the next beta 2 version (due in about 6
weeks or so) will have these patches applied.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts