[opencms-dev] help on xml content opencms 6 beta 1

Ivan Saracino ivan.saracino at newmedia.it
Tue Mar 1 14:29:26 CET 2005

hi all,
I 'm trying to create a new xml content.
According to alkakon-documentatio I did the following:

1) create the xsd schema in a folder under my site module.
2) create a jsp file (setting his property template to a jsp template in the
same module) to show the contents in the same directory as above.
3) create a xmlcontent file  with the property template-elements pointing to
the jsp file of the 2) step.

When I try to edit the xmlcontent this exception was arised:

java.lang.NullPointerException
Requested resource: /system/workplace/editors/xmlcontent/editor_form.jsp
OpenCms version: 6.0 beta 1 Corrin
OpenCms context: /opencms/opencms

What I'm doing wrong?

Hope my question is clear ant thanks for everybody will answer.