[opencms-dev] Configuration problems after changinglogging configuration

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sat Mar 5 19:36:02 CET 2005

We are testing very well in XP so it's certainly not the "normal" behaviour
there.

It appears whatever editor tool you use somehow screws the configuration
files. Do you have some sort of "diff" available? You should compare the
config file that was edited with the one coming directly from the
distribution. Another option is to make a backup of the original file, do
the modifications, and then copying the original back just to see if this
solves the problem...

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior