[opencms-dev] Configuration problems after changinglogging configuration

Ken Bowen kbowen at als.com
Sat Mar 5 21:38:15 CET 2005

Is it a line-ending problem?  I have encountered that issue with other tools
in the past, in situations where the "real" version of the system is
Unix/Linux-based,
and one modifies some configuration text file with an editor on Windows which
adds line endings when it exits  [In fact, CVS can get quite confused if things
aren't set up right.]   If you have cygwin installed on your Windows system,
you can look at the chars in the file with 'od', and you can strip out any
carriage-returns with dos2unix.