[opencms-dev] Configuration problems after changinglogging configuration

Erik-Jan Spaans E.J.Spaans at inter.NL.net
Sat Mar 5 23:33:52 CET 2005

Used WinMerge to compare the orginal file from the distribution and the
file I edited.
Indeed: the diff shows that the files differ in their EOL's. Next I
changed the properties file of my newly working installation with
UltraEdit: no problems.
Then I changed the property with the Eclipse IDE Properties file editor
and: Yes, the problem was there again. Of course, now it could be easliy
fixed from within UltraEdit: converting the file DOS to Unix. So,
problem found and fixed. Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
EJ