[opencms-dev] Core build & development

Michele Di Capua md at unlimitedsoftware.it
Wed Mar 9 11:01:09 CET 2005

HI,
as just asked in previous post...
how can i add (for example) a new icon in the administration panel? (core build)
it seems that i have to update the relative template (admnistration_content_top) ...
but how can i get this update persistent in the DB?
we are using Eclipse but the candidate "setup" ant task does not exist in the build.xml file!!!
So i can only deploy updated classes but not templates under my Tomcat app. server.

No one has faced this problem before???

Best regards,
Michele Di Capua
Unlimited Software srl
Centro Direzionale di Napoli - Isola F11
80127 - Napoli - ITALY
Tel./Fax +39.081.7345639