[opencms-dev] ver. 5 -- NEWS RSS module, can not lock the channel

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Wed Mar 9 12:21:44 CET 2005

Hi all,

I installed the NEWS RSS module. I created a channel. A can not lock any
channel. So I can not edit and delete any channel.

I looked for the acces rights of the admin module : there are
rwvrwvr-v-

The directory is owned by Admin. The group is Administrators.

When I select the "lock option", the called URL is :
javascript:location.href=backofficeUrl+'?idlock='+kontextparam;

When I click on the option, the page is reloaded but nothing is locked.

What is wrong ?

Regards,

--
Xavier Ottolini