[opencms-dev] ver. 5 -- NEWS RSS module, can not lock the channel

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Wed Mar 16 10:22:02 CET 2005

Hi all,

I sended this question one week ago. Has anybody noticed such problems
with the News RSS module for OpenCms 5.01 ?

My environement is the following :
Tomcat 4.10
JRE 1.4.2_05
MySql 3.23
Apache 1.3 (to avoid the 8080)
OpenCms 5.01 Fat binary

The OpenCms fat binary already contains the
org.opencms.website-demo_1.0.zip and the org.opencms.templates_1.0.zip
packages.

I first tryied to install the News module alone. But there was
exceptions in the news module. So I removed it.
I installed the News with RSS module
I ran the SQL script in the "opencms" database.
I restarted Tomcat.

Any help would be appreciated

Xavier Ottolini