[opencms-dev] templateone navigation

jeremy at cavagnolo.org jeremy at cavagnolo.org
Tue Mar 15 22:14:01 CET 2005

e.l.

I got stuck on this when I first started exploring templateone.  I
recommend installing the templateone demopages and copying the
_configuration directory (copy all siblings as new files) from the
demopages directory to your site top level.  You must also set the
style_main_configpath property to point to your _configuration directory
for any resource that uses the template - I just set this property on the
/sites/mysite/ directory so it is inherited by all files in the site.

I am running multiple sites, and I had to use the site-relative absolute
path instead of the absolute path relative to the VFS.

Finally, I think the configuration_common file in _configuration allows
you to set the left navigation to follow the current page, as you want.

Hope this helps.

-jeremy