[opencms-dev] templateone navigation

Erik Lyons ELyons at cityofsalem.net
Mon Mar 14 23:45:08 CET 2005

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere, I couldn't find it. The
Alkacon documentation refers to filenames that do not exist (e.g. "a
folder named "_configuration"").
What is the recommended means of changing the behaviour of the
navigation items (side and top)?
More specifically, I'd like the side navigation level to follow the
context of the current page, so that the top of the nav tree is the
directory the file is currently in. Similar things have been asked about
and I haven't seen responses, but I'm sure it's something other folks
would want to do...

Thanks,
-e.l.