[opencms-dev] Create a new module with admin view (backoffice) in OpenCMS 6

John Punshon john.punshon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:42:20 CET 2005

Dimitri,

You have to install the latest OpenCms 6b1 to get the updated
documentation for OpenCms 6.

Then you will find a documentation page called "Creating a New
Module".  Scroll down to the text that reads "Administration Point and
View are deprecated".  This text actually contains two anchor tags
with links to the documentation for creating and adminisration view in
OpenCms 6.

John