[opencms-dev] email question

Alexis Torreno alexis at tsworld.com
Wed Mar 16 16:15:35 CET 2005

Hello Robert,

Thanks for the response. I wasn't very clear about my syntax error, allow me
to clarify:

I have this snippet:

try{
 email.send();
} catch (EmailException e)
 [code goes in here]
}

Now, when I run my JSP, I get a compile-time error, because java doesn't
like EmailException (i.e. cannot resolve symbol).

Okay, should be easy to fix, maybe I just forgot to import something? I am
already importing org.opencms.mail.* and org.apache.commons.mail.*.

Am I missing an import? Do I need an extra jar file in my /lib folder? I'm
sure it's something small

Al

Alexis Torreno
Web Developer

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
Head Office
66 The Esplanade
Toronto, ON M5E 1A6

Voice 416.362.4833 X 246
Fax 416.362.5824
alexis at tsworld.com
www.tsworld.com

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
We develop and implement great ideas for
intelligent corporations, individuals, governments
and NGO's around the world.

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
Nous développons et lançons de grandes idées
pour des corporations, des particuliers, des gouvernements
et des ONGs intelligents à travers le monde.