[opencms-dev] Permissions and Publishing

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Fri Mar 18 06:27:01 CET 2005

Oh. :-) Thanx. But that is a little bit confusing at first. How do the
inherited and the extra set permissions for the resource for a specific user
add together?
Or do the specifically set permissions have precedence?
That would be a cool feature.

Strange though that there are checkboxes for allowed and denied, so I can set
both at the same time. But that makes no sense, does it?

And then, if you set permissions for many users / groups there will be much
scrollwork todo ... Would be very very good to add some expand and fold
feature here like above with the inherited permissions!!!