[opencms-dev] Re: Browser Lockup

Alexis Torreno alexis at tsworld.com
Fri Mar 18 21:04:41 CET 2005

Hello Andrew,

FYI, I isolated my publish problem to a single page:

it was from a website that we are migrating into OpenCms. They were
hyperlinking to files containing special characters in the filename. That's
why it was always crashing during the link checker.

Hope this helps in troubleshooting your problem.

Thanks,

Al

Alexis Torreno
Web Developer

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
Head Office
66 The Esplanade
Toronto, ON M5E 1A6

Voice 416.362.4833 X 246
Fax 416.362.5824
alexis at tsworld.com
www.tsworld.com

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
We develop and implement great ideas for
intelligent corporations, individuals, governments
and NGO's around the world.

TAYLOR|SPRULES CORPORATION
Nous développons et lançons de grandes idées
pour des corporations, des particuliers, des gouvernements
et des ONGs intelligents à travers le monde.