[opencms-dev] additionalresources problem!

Ian Hlavats ihlavats at tarantulaconsulting.com
Mon Mar 21 09:03:31 CET 2005

Hi,

I am running OpenCms 6.0 Beta 1 and I'm having the exact same problem that
another user experienced (see link below). The problem is that I am unable
to change the value of the additionalresources property for my module. I
tried using both the Properties and Administrate options in the context menu
but I could not change the value. It seems to revert back to a concatenation
of all the unique values I have entered for this field in the Administrate
dialog.

http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2005q1/015153.html

I even tried removing the unwanted lines from the opencms-modules.xml file
and restarting my servlet container but the values were still there. Since
my only recourse seems to be to scrap my module (and possibly lose work) I
would like to try another route. If I knew which database table this value
is stored in (if any), for instance, perhaps I could change the
additionalresources value.

Has anyone run into this problem? Is there a workaround?

Thanks,
Ian