[opencms-dev] additionalresources problem!

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Mar 21 09:30:59 CET 2005

> I even tried removing the unwanted lines from the
> opencms-modules.xml file and restarting my servlet container
> but the values were still there.

The "additionalresources" in version 6.0 is just a leftover. Better edit the
<resources> node in the module manifest.xml. Currently "additionalresources"
is mapped to this list and vice versa since there's no GUI yet to directly
edit the module resources.

Also make sure that you import the module from the same site where you
exported it (so don't export from root site "/" and import in e.g.
"/sites/default" that won't work).

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior