[opencms-dev] additionalresources problem!

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Mon Mar 21 11:10:24 CET 2005

Yeah, it's not possible to change the value, well, you can add new paths
seperated by a ";". But if you delete something it seems that it is deleted,
but if you call the same dialog afterwards its all the same, nothing deleted.
But what works very fine for me, is to remove these lines form the
opencms-modules.xml file. But be carefull there are two! places in this file
where you have to change values!!
Perhaps you should try again.
And exit opencms and stop your tomcat etc. before changing the values!

Regards, Bernd Wolfsegger