[opencms-dev] news 2.1

pierre_louis pl.jouve at kinoa.com
Mon Mar 21 09:59:27 CET 2005

I don't understand your problem. Is your search module running for the
other pages or not?
To index your page you should scheduled a task and configure the
registry.xml to index the news directory.
I hope i answer to your questions.

Ps: I'm always blocked but the news module. Can you send me a little
explanation and a sample of template.
Thanks

Pierre-Louis JOUVE
pl.jouve[at]kinoa.com